JTBCライブストリームをご覧ください。 South Koreaテレビチャンネル
公開済み July 10, 2017, そして最後に変更された 1 week ago.
We will always try to updating this tv channel so that you can watch comfortably. We re-publish content from the third-party television stations, sometimes susceptible to interference from television broadcast sources that we take to be embedded in this page.
If you find the JTBC channel that is not working properly, please visit the official website for the JTBC.
If you already have the player or program installed (plugin) and still do not see the signal, please click on the "壊れたレポート" button.
JTBC (Hangul: 제이티비씨; abbreviation of Joongang Tongyang Broadcasting Company; stylized as JTBC) is a South Korean subscription network and broadcasting company, in which the largest shareholder is JoongAng Ilbo/The JoongAng Group with 25% of shares. It was launched on 1 December 2011.
JTBC is one of four new South Korean nationwide generalist cable TV networks alongside Dong-A Ilbo's Channel A, Chosun Ilbo's TV Chosun and Maeil Kyungje's MBN in 2011. The four new networks supplement existing conventional free-to-air TV networks like KBS, MBC, SBS and other smaller channels launched following deregulation in 1990.
The JoongAng Ilbo, which used to be a part of the Samsung Group, had owned a TV station before. In 1964 it founded the Tongyang Broadcasting Corporation (TBC) and ran the network for 16 years. In 1980, however, TBC was forcibly merged with the state-run KBS by the military regime of Chun Doo-hwan. Market watchers see the return of JoongAng Ilbo to television in JTBC as the reincarnation of TBC.
- 26 June 1964: Tongyang Broadcasting Corporation was launched.
- 7 December 1964: TBC-TV Started broadcasting on channel 7.
- 30 November 1980: TBC-TV merged with KBS Television by the special law of Chun Doo-hwan, president of military authorities, resulting in the launching of KBS 2TV.
- 22 July 2009: Amendment of the Media law passed the national assembly to deregulate the media market of South Korea.
- 31 December 2010: JTBC, TV Chosun, MBN, Channel A selected as General Cable Television Channel Broadcasters.
- 11 March 2011: JoongAng Ilbo established a JTBC corporation.
- 1 December 2011: JTBC (Joongang Tongyang Broadcasting Company) (Channel number 15) started broadcasting.
- May 2013: Former MBC news anchor Sohn Suk-hee was designated as JTBC's new president for its news division.
- January 2015: JTBC constructs a new buil
- ding in Digital Media City in Sangam-don
免責事項 - live-TV-channelsは完全に合法であり、YouTube、Facebook、Filmon、Livestream、Dailymotion、ustream.tvのような埋め込み機能を利用可能にするインターネット上の他のウェブサイトへのリンクのみを含みます。 ビデオ/メディアファイル、live-TV-channelsは他のリンク先サイトのコンテンツの合法性について一切責任を負いません。 法的な問題がある場合は、適切なメディアファイルの所有者/飼い主に連絡してください。